Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Game Day
Football season has officially begun. We love this time of year!!! All of us attending the game met around 1:30 to tailgate in the parking lot before heading into the game. Of course it was the hottest day all week, go figure. Despite the heat, we all had a fun time. It was Bailey's 1st BYU football game and she did really well considering the heat and it was her nap time. She enjoyed clapping along with everyone, even though I am not sure she always understood why she was clapping. She also loved throwing her hands up to signal a touchdown. Trained already :) Caleb was in heaven, 4:00 could not have come slower for him. He was so excited and had so much fun watching the game (and seeing Cosmo)!!! He continues to sing the fight song all day long and ask when the next game is. I am so happy to be back at the games this year. I only made it to one home game last year before Bailey was born. It is sooo much better to be at the game in person. We beat Northern Iowa 41-17. I can hardly wait for the next home game. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute pics - everyone looks so good in their cougar blue!!! Missed everyone but so glad you all had fun. Too bad about the heat but before you know it you'll be watching the games in the snow - ha ha!!!!
Looks like everyone had fun! Go BYU!
(ok, I admit, I am not a football fan...can I still be in the family?)
I love the pic of Bob being attacked for his icee!
I love this season, too. It was great to be there, heat and all. Tammy's right, it won't be long until we are sporting our BYU snow hats. (And Shanyn, as long as you can yell "Go Cougs!" you're in.)
That is so cool that all you guys get together for the BYU games. My poor Dad never had that!
Post a Comment