I just got out of the shower and Caleb comes in and says, "I got my chocolate milk." I thought ok because I had just made him a cup of chocolate milk before getting into the shower so I figured he just got it back out of the fridge. Well, I turned to look at him and he has actual chocolate all over his face. Hmmmm. So I start walking out to the kitchen wondering where this came from, just then Tommy walked in to pick something up and he starts laughing and says come here dear. And this is what we found. (I realize that this could have been a lot worse. We had to laugh. Maybe we need to fix that fridge lock).
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thats funny! Got to love it when they can get in the fridge and get what they want out... sometimes is a scary sight!
too funny. sometimes it's nice when they can do more things, but it usually means more messes. i think my kids would like caleb's style of choc. milk!
we need to get together for dinner with Julie. What nights look good for you?
That is too funny. Caleb is a guy after my own heart---chocolate straight up! I'm glad you captured the moment.
Caleb's eyes are amazing Erica! He is such a gorgeous boy. It must be all that chocolate : )
Post a Comment