Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Celebrate Good Times....

We celebrated Tommy's birthday by going out on Friday night to get dessert and finally see Dark Knight. We both loved it! It was well worth the 2 1/2 hours (although it did not seem that long) and Heath ledger was amazing!! I definitely recommend seeing it!!
On Saturday we headed up to the BYU Bookstore were Tommy bought himself the new BYU warm-ups, which he is sporting below.


We then headed up to Salt Lake to Tommy's favorite restaurant, Joe's Crab Shack. Tommy indulged in the Crab Daddy Feast while I enjoyed the Maui Mahi Mahi and we couldn't pass up there yummy Bananas Foster. Dang you Joe's for leaving Orem!


On his actual birthday Caleb and I decorated the house and made Tommy breakfast. Then we met up with him for lunch at Jason's Deli. Later that night I cooked him a steak dinner and Caleb and I made him his favorite cake. Followed by heading out to the softball fields for his games, never a break :) We had a great weekend celebrating and spending lots of time together. Thanks to all who called and wished him a happy birthday. We love you so much sweetheart and hope you had a very happy 30th birthday!!

Do you feel any older??? :)

3 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Sorry Tommy - I never called you on your birthday :( (I did leave a comment on your blog that day) Now I guess I am number 2. I knew you were at your game and was going to call after but you know how that goes..... Happy Birthday again anyway - We love you!!!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What an old fart!! Time goes by too fast. Glad to hear it was a good birthday "weekend"

stephanie said...

It's fun to see the pics after talking to you on the phone. Glad it was two great days. I second the "Dang you Joe's for leaving Orem"!