That rocks! Good job Caleb. My kids have the rah, rah, rah part down really well. But he knows quite a bit of the song---I'm impressed. I bet you do sing it a lot at home(of course when your team scores 100 unanswered points you do hear it a lot in the stadium too!!!)
3 comments:
That is awesome Erica! Way to train him early!
That is so funny. I have to say he knows more than i do. Wow. He is a blast to have at the games. It is fun when he falls asleep on you.
That rocks! Good job Caleb. My kids have the rah, rah, rah part down really well. But he knows quite a bit of the song---I'm impressed. I bet you do sing it a lot at home(of course when your team scores 100 unanswered points you do hear it a lot in the stadium too!!!)
Post a Comment