One, I can't believe our little girl is one. I don't have a "baby" anymore. The time went by so fast. How quickly they grow up. Bailey was in a hurry to come to us. Her arrival is still such a blur to me. It all happened so fast. I woke up at 1:45am when my water broke. I started having contractions immediately and boy were they intense. I knew I was in trouble when I immediately felt the need to push. Thanks to daddy's speedy driving we barely made it to the hospital to push her out and have her at 2:26am. What a joy you have been to our little family Bailey. I wasn't sure about doing the girl thing, but man do I love it. You are a sassy and tough little thing already. I am so happy to have my little girl. On Wednesday morning, we woke up and Bailey opened up her 1st stroller and baby that daddy picked out for her. She loved it! She plays with it all the time and even understands how to put the baby in her stroller. Daddy had to jet off to school but Caleb and I made chocolate chip pancakes. After she napped I took Bailey and Caleb to get some lunch and then we went to the park for a picnic and play time. Caleb was so cute with her all day. He was so excited that it was her birthday. He sang to her all day (in which she would dance and point to herself) . She had many phone calls and cousins that sang happy birthday. Thank you so much to all who called and wished her a happy birthday. Bailey knew it was a a special day. We had everyone over to our house on Friday night for cake and ice cream. It was close to Bailey's bedtime (she goes down at 7) and she wasn't feeling very well so she didn't last long. Thanks so much for everyone that came. Bailey got some great gifts and we appreciated all the love and support from you all. Happy 1st Birthday Princess!!! We love you so so much!!!
Tidbits on Bailey:
Bailey LOVES to eat real food. She is so opposite of Caleb when it comes to eating. She enjoys and tries just about everything. She especially loves mommy's spaghetti. Some other favorites are filled raviolis, yogurts, goldfish, cinnamon french toast sticks, and.........really like I said pretty much anything placed in front of her, she will shovel it in.
Bailey has taken a few steps by herself, but nothing big yet. She will walk if someone is holding her hand or if she is pushing or holding onto something.
Bailey has 8 teeth.
Bailey is a tough cookie. She already wrestles with Caleb and Tommy. She will crawl up to Caleb and head butt him and try to push him over. It is so funny.
Bailey loves the water and loved going swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's this summer. She now has to settle for the bath :)
Bailey loves to dance (well more like bob) to any music that she hears. She loves to play with any phone and mimics talking on them all the time. It is so cute!!!
Bailey loves to play with "or bug" her big brother Caleb.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh I loved watching the slide show! She is such a doll! I hate that I have to miss all of this stuff. And I still can't believe how fast she came when she was born. That is crazy! She was in a major hurry! She is just soooo cute! I can't believe she is one already! They grow up too fast! TOO FAST!
She is so adorable! We were so glad we could celebrate her first birthday party with her on Friday night. The chocolate fountain was a huge success! I can't believe we don't have babies anymore, so sad. They do grow way too fast!
One year! Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday to your little one.
Fun slide show of each month. That was a great idea. (I recognized several outfits:)) It was fun to be there on Friday. My kids love being with their cousins and they loved the chocolate. Happy 1st Bailey girl!
Happy Birthday princess.. You are a sweet little thing, and dang you for already having me wrapped around your finger.. A Daddy couldn't ask for a more perfect little girl to raise.. Love you to pieces..
Post a Comment