Monday, September 15, 2008

I Am Doing A Tag...

I am so bad at getting these done when I get tagged, but I have been tagged on this one about 3 times so I better do it.

The Five
10 years ago I:
1. I had just graduated High School
2. I was working at Emtech Electronics
3. Attending UVSC
4. Living at the Gym (those were the days..haha)
5. Dating and having fun

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Call Nate and wish him Happy Bday
2. Do Laundry
3. Take kids to park
4. Go get cake decorations for Bailey's cake
5. Go to Old Navy

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Never On Sundae
2. Warm Peanut Butter Cookies dipped in Milk
3. Mint Ice Cream with Oreos and Caramel from Coldstone
4. Cottage Cheese and Pretzels
5. Vanilla Wafers dipped in Milk

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house with lots of land
2. Pay off all debt
3. Get Tommy through school faster cause he wouldn't have to work :)
4. Travel the world
5. Help family pay off debt

5 places I have lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Midvale, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. And....drum roll please......Good ol' Orem, UT.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Hallmark
2. Industry West Electronics
3. Emtech Electronics
4. Baby Gap
5. Utah College of Massage Therapy

I tag... Whoever hasn't already been tagged and wants to join in.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

ellemenopii said...

I didn't know you worked at Baby Gap! I bet there was a sweet discount! :)

Erica said...

Yeah so much that I don't know how much money I brought home and that was before I had kids, but the discounts were for all the stores including banana republic. I kinda helped pay bills.