Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Princess Is One


Today is Bailey's First Birthday. We love you so much Princess!!! You have been such a blessing to our family. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!


More to come on her celebration.

6 comments:

The Fam said...

How cute is Bailey! Hope she has a great b-day... I can't believe she is one already.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bailey!! Love the pic! What a princess. Hope you guys have a great day!

ellemenopii said...

No way is she one already! What is going on? I distinctly remember requesting that none of the kids grow up until I can see them! Happy Birthday Bailey! I can't believe it...1! That is CRAZY!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! We called and left you a message so let your mom put the phone to your ear so you can hear it. We love you! Have a great 1st birthday.

stephanie said...

Pink Princesses Rock! Happy Birthday, Bailey! Your mom told me you were having a great day when I called. We love you---Steph and gang

Heather and Kyle said...

Happy birthday Bailey. Thanks for talking with me yesterday er. Love you guys