Monday, July 13, 2009
Saying Goodbye
Caleb and Bailey LOVED having Jeff, Nate and Emmie here to play with. They are having a hard time with them being gone. They were here for 9 days and left Saturday morning. We were able to spent lots of time with them swimming, playing and many other activites as posted below. We went over Friday afternoon to say our goodbyes, which were hard. Bailey and Emmie played with the kitchen set while Caleb, Nate and Jeff played the Wii. We then headed outside to let them do popits, snakes, smoke bombs and sparklers. Craig was out running errands and brought back some Jambas for us all. The kids have so much fun together, it is sad that they do not get to see each other more often, but we are so grateful for the time we had to spend with them. We created some fun new memories! We love you guys and miss you!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures! I love the ones of the boys with Jeff's arm around Caleb & Nate - so sweet :) We miss everyone too. The boys miss all the time playing with cousins.
I love how Jeff has his arm around everyone in the picture too. I also love the picture of all the cousins together (minus an Ethan baby, now.) I think I will really treasure this picture---it captured the moment and their ages. We miss you Tammy!
Post a Comment