Tuesday, July 21, 2009
A Fun Day in the Sun
It was such a nice day last Monday! We spent the day finger painting, which the kids LOVED!! We then finished off with a water fight and Popsicle's. Doesn't get much better. I love summer days! We were having so much fun that I then decided to take it into the kitchen and make edible cake playdoh. The kids once again LOVED it! And what kitchen experience in our house does not include some dancing. Ah, yes we got our groove thing on.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like the perfect day! Thanks again for the playdough recipe. I will need to try it this week. Was that swimsuit Steph's kids? It look familiar. It looks so cute on Bailey.
Yes, all three of my girls wore that suit (and maybe even a Jaycie in there, too.) Bailey wears it well! Looks like wonderful summer fun.
Post a Comment