Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He's Here...

We were so excited for my brother Kyle and his wife Heather to welcome Ethan Allen Greene on Wednesday night at 7:34pm. He is so cute! I went down that night and got to see him briefly. I was too excited to wait for the next day. However, I did go back the next day with Tommy and the kids to see him again. Bailey was very excited to see Ethan. Caleb was not so sure what to think, not sure why? He is a good mix between Ky and Heather and is adorable! We are so excited to have you here finally. We love you Little "E"! Congrats Ky and Heather! We love you too! :)

Getting ready for his first bath.
Bailey checking out cousin Ethan.Proud UncleProud Aunt

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I love his perfect little face...so handsome. You are right, he seems to be a good mix of both Kyle and Heather. (I'll be posting some of my pics of him, too.) We were all so excited for his arrival!