I did get most of the cereal at Macey's. I used the in ad coupons and then coupons I had. Ended up being .83 a box. Can't beat that. Albertsons was the other place I went to and used extra coupons there too with there deals. Cereal lasts a while so might as well stock up at that price:)
5 comments:
You guys cereal lovers???? I dont know, just throwing it out there. Nice, I love it when they have great deals on good name branded foods.
Where did you do your shopping? Did you use coupons or was that just the sale stuff? I saw Macey's was having a huge cereal sale.
I did get most of the cereal at Macey's. I used the in ad coupons and then coupons I had. Ended up being .83 a box. Can't beat that. Albertsons was the other place I went to and used extra coupons there too with there deals. Cereal lasts a while so might as well stock up at that price:)
we are heading to macey's today too.
Way to go, Erica! I love it when I can find good deals.
Post a Comment