Saturday, January 31, 2009
B is for.......
BAILEY. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this sassy little thing. She has been quite cranky lately from teething but now that she FINALLY broke those 5 teeth, I have my little girl back. She is so much fun! An original, that is for sure. She brings a smile to our faces. We love you so much Miss Bailey Boo!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
teething is no fun! i'm glad she's back. she's a doll! i can't believe she was that bad. :)
She actually was not that bad, she just wasn't herself is all.
Sooo adorable. I loved those pink polka dot sleepers. Very nice boa ensemble, too. I'm glad you are back to yourself, Bailey girl.
I don't know how I missed this post! I LOVE the last pic of her in her crib with her feet up. We have a pic of Xander doing that, too. Cutest thing EVER! Bailey is such a cutie. So cute!
Post a Comment