Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Sweet Tooth Fairy

This adorable little bakery opened shop today in Provo. My best friend ordered from her frequently and raved about her cookies. So when I heard she was opening a bakery, I wanted to go check them out myself. The verdict....YUMMY!!! I love those thick, soft, substance cookies. Bailey especially liked the Chocolate Chip but then she quickly grabbed at the Peanut Butter, and then the Sugar ...oh wait she loved them all. She was shoveling cookies in faster than she could swallow, literally. That's my girl. Anyways, we bought several things to try out and they were all very good. It was so neat to see the owner and the big smile on her face as her dream was coming true. It really is such a cute set up. Anyways, if you are in the area stop in, you will not be disappointed and you must try the double chocolate cake bites. To die for!!! It is located in the East Bay shopping center, next to the Roberts. Happy tummies!!!


This is what made it home.

2 comments:

stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie said...

Looks heavenly! I went to her site and she has been featured often---including Rachael Ray, very cool. Her shop looks cute. I love bakeries. I am not usually in her area, but if I ever am I will definitely want to stop by for a little treat. Thanks for letting me know about the place!