Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Hours of Fun
With it being so cold out, we needed so extra fun indoors. Caleb loves playing with "Grandmas" play dough so we whipped up a new batch together. This was the first time we made it ourselves and Caleb loved it. He thought it was so cool to make his own play dough and even better to pick what color he wanted. It is nice and warm right after it is done and as my mom would say, there is nothing better then warm play dough. Caleb played with this all day long. It brought back lots of memories of making this with my own mom and playing with my siblings. I now, get to watch my kids do the same.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun. I have done that with Mikey too, although different turnouts, Mikey wanted to ground it into the carpet. Glad you could carry on a family tradition.
Oh! So cool! I should do that with Xander. I am a little worried I would get the same outcome as your friend and it would get ground into the carpet or something. LOL How did you get the picture of his feet and hands? I'm so confused! LOL
I have GOT to to that for my kids soon. I've done Mom's recipe before, but it has been a long time. Thanks for the reminder. Did you have the kids make the dough imprints then turn the dough upside down for the picture?
Post a Comment