Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are you kidding me.....

So my day has ended like this......Bailey decided to once again take off her diaper but this time it did not end well, let's just say that she went straight to the bath and got scrubbed to death. Time to bring out the duck tape....lol. Shortly after giving Bailey a bath and doing some dishes I look down at my hand and my diamond is gone, yep gone. The band and setting sit without my diamond. Seriously??!!! So good thing I saved some money today. Freak!! I think mommy needs a bubble bath tonight. Hurry up 8 o'clock :)

6 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats a rough day! I hope you are able to find your diamond. I lost my diamond earrings mike gave me and we found them a few weeks later in the carpet.. it was a miracle. I guess its time for Tommy to get you a new one!! Smiles

Whitney said...

Oh Erica! I am so sorry! And I thought I had a bad couple of days. Your diamond! As for the diaper incident my advice is to duct tape the diaper on. If she wears feetie jammies you can zip them up and then use a safety pin so that Bailey can't unzip her jammies (that is if she knows how to do that). Good luck!

ellemenopii said...

Oh Erica!
That so sucks! I know Laura had to duct tape Emilee's diaper on her back when she was Bailey's age. I also like the safety pin idea. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that....plus losing a diamond???? Oh man! You need a bubble bath AND a massage! I hope you find your diamond. Hang in there!

Leo said...

that stinks! i hope you find it. as for the diaper ordeal...i feel your pain. ani did the same thing!

stephanie said...

I am SO SO SORRY. I hope you can find your diamond. As for the diaper issue, if she can't unsnap onesies very easily you can try getting some toddler size onesies with good snaps to wear under her outfits.

[Morgan] said...

"mama said there'd be days like these, there'd be days like these my mama said..." is what i thought when i read your post.
my heart sank as i read about your diamond. oh my. so sorry.
hope your bath was just what you needed!