Well, I think the fall like weather will finally be changing this weekend but Caleb and Bailey have been enjoying going out and running through all the leaves that are still on the ground. A little weird for December 12th.
Cute pics of the kids. Although Christmas isnt the same without the snow. I am loving that there is no snow- as of 8pm tonight anyways. I hear a good storm is coming, but Ill believe it when I see it. Looks like you guys are having a great month with lots of holiday festivities!
WOW! That is awesome! That looks like our weather in Texas! (except for last week when it snowed!) That is so cute how they are playing in the leaves! The leaves that fall off the trees here don't end up staying around for long, the wind blows them all over the place so there really isn't a "pile" to play in. But Xander likes to stomp on a leaf when he sees one on the ground. LOL
Yea, we WERE warm weren't we. It's going to be chill this weekend! Personally, I loved the warmth for as long as we had it. At least now we have our snow for Christmas. Yeah! We are all covered in white. In my perfect plan the snow will only last on the ground through January. . .and it can melt right away and be warmer again.
4 comments:
Cute pics of the kids. Although Christmas isnt the same without the snow. I am loving that there is no snow- as of 8pm tonight anyways. I hear a good storm is coming, but Ill believe it when I see it. Looks like you guys are having a great month with lots of holiday festivities!
WOW! That is awesome! That looks like our weather in Texas! (except for last week when it snowed!) That is so cute how they are playing in the leaves! The leaves that fall off the trees here don't end up staying around for long, the wind blows them all over the place so there really isn't a "pile" to play in. But Xander likes to stomp on a leaf when he sees one on the ground. LOL
OMG! That pic of Bailey is priceless. She is such a beauty!
Yea, we WERE warm weren't we. It's going to be chill this weekend! Personally, I loved the warmth for as long as we had it. At least now we have our snow for Christmas. Yeah! We are all covered in white. In my perfect plan the snow will only last on the ground through January. . .and it can melt right away and be warmer again.
Post a Comment