Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Festival Of Lights
Last night, we picked up Grandma and Grandpa and headed out to good ol' Spanish Fork for the Festival of Lights. The past two years we have gone to Thanksgiving Point and have enjoyed them but thought we would give SF a shot. I was impressed. The kids, especially Caleb loved all the lights and displays. We turned on the Christmas music, it started snowing ever so slightly and we drove through and enjoyed. It was a fun night and much needed. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming along with us!! I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you were able to go. They are pretty fun and glad the kids and you enjoyed.
guess you already went! well glad you had fun. We did both this year and I think Thanksgiving point was a little better- but they both are fun for the kids.
I've wondered about SF, since we have done the Thanksgiving Point ones before. Glad to know you liked it.
How fun! I think Xander would like something like that...when we are driving through the neighborhood he points at all the houses that are all lit up in lights. You are making awesome memories for your kids!
Post a Comment