
This gingerbread house was amazing, it took them over a month.

My mom, sister Stephanie and two of her kids Josh and Josie along with myself, Caleb and Bailey all headed up to the Festival of Trees last Friday morning. It has become a tradition. It is fun to just head up and look at all the amazing trees and indulge in those yummy scones and cinnamon rolls that hit you the second you walk in. It is also great knowing that all proceeds go directly to Primary Children's. I look forward to going every year. They had a lot of great trees again this year. I didn't take many pictures this time. Caleb had a lot of fun looking at all the trees. He is really into the whole Christmas thing this year. Bailey slept through most of it, she had her own agenda that day. Until next year.
7 comments:
Oh I remember going to the Festival of Trees! That was awesome! Some cool stuff! That gingerbread house is amazing! It's more like a gingerbread castle! That is so cool that Caleb is into Christmas this year...it is so fun to see it how they see it. What was the most expensive tree this year?
Thanks Er for the invite. i see how you are!! Looks like fun
We love the Festival of Trees too and went Thursday night! Always a good time and a great holiday tradition.
one of these years i'm actually going to go to that. i always say i will...but never do.
A lot of them were already sold, but I think the most expensive one that I saw that was still for sale was $4500
I'm sad I missed it! It looked like a lot of fun. I'll have to play further in advance for it next year. I hope you ate lots of scones and cinnamon rolls for me too, they are the best!
It was a lot of fun! The scones were yummy, the crowd not so bad, the kids for the most part behaved well, and I found great deals in the craft area. Thanks for the fun afternoon! (Wish you had been there with us, Heather, and Jamie, and Tammy)
Post a Comment