Monday, December 22, 2008

Annual Cousin Party

So every year we get together with all the cousins on my side of the family for a Christmas party. We started this, I think at least 13 years ago. It is so much fun. We have made some great memories over the years. We usually get togethter for a big dinner, followed by dessert, lots of laughing and a white elephant exchange but this year due to the BYU bowl game (which I don't want to discuss) we just got together for dessert, hot chocolate, egg nog, etc and to exchange white elephant gifts. And of course as usual it was so much fun!! We almost din't go cause I was not feeling good but I am so glad we did. I love my family. We have so much fun together!! I wish we saw each other more often. We really had so much fun just talking and laughing away. We tried to keep it short and sweet but most of us did not leave until 11 or after. Thanks so much dad for coming to the house and staying out late..lol. Thanks to Steph for hosting and thanks to all my wonderful family that came, especially Tam and Craig who got to join us this year. We missed all of you that were unable to make it!! Can't wait for next year!! Love you all and thanks for a fun night!!!!
Gayleen, Gil, Tam and Tommy
Jenny, Mitch, Danielle and Jeff

Tam, Harm, Jared and Karissa
Colby, Laura, Mike and Matt..along with the others

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sad I missed it....again! I wish I could just fly out for the party every year at least. It sucks not being there. Looks like you guys had fun! I finally got to see a picture of my future sister-in-law! I haven't ever seen Jennie before. LOL Totally not what I was picturing...I mean...AT ALL! So thanks for posting the pics! We miss you guys!

stephanie said...

It was so wonderful to have almost everyone there---missed you few who couldn't make it. It was close quarters, but we had lots of talk and really not much eating---too busy laughing, I think. Tommy, every time I put a gift in a bag I will think of you. Shanyn, I do wish you were there (Harmony and Erica always get to do their gift exchange in person.) Glad you got to see Jennie and that we could meet her.