My favorite time of year is here and man did it come on quickly. I was able to go to the Forgotten Carols last night with my parents, my brother Kyle and his wife Heather and Heather's parents and brother Colby. Tommy stayed home with the kids, thanks babe. It is a tradition to usually go with the family, it just changes from year to year on who is able to go. This year it was a small group of us but it was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. For those of you who have never read or seen the Forgotten Carols, you really should. I love them! They have become a big part of our Christmas traditions. It is such a great reminder especially at the beginning of the season as to the true reason for this time of year. And the music is pheominal! It was such a great night and wonderful start to the holiday season. Thanks Ky and Heather for getting the tickets!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
The Forgotten Carols
My favorite time of year is here and man did it come on quickly. I was able to go to the Forgotten Carols last night with my parents, my brother Kyle and his wife Heather and Heather's parents and brother Colby. Tommy stayed home with the kids, thanks babe. It is a tradition to usually go with the family, it just changes from year to year on who is able to go. This year it was a small group of us but it was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. For those of you who have never read or seen the Forgotten Carols, you really should. I love them! They have become a big part of our Christmas traditions. It is such a great reminder especially at the beginning of the season as to the true reason for this time of year. And the music is pheominal! It was such a great night and wonderful start to the holiday season. Thanks Ky and Heather for getting the tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! Its been a few years since I have gone, if only mike was more into the Christmas season I would drag him along- I was lucky to get him to listen to Christmas music while putting our tree up, that was a treat enough. That was nice for Tommy to stay at home with the kids-
I love the forgotten carols! It holds a special place in our hearts since that is where Jared and I first met. :)
The season started at our home with watching the Forgotten Carols DVD. It is a great tradition!
Post a Comment