We started off our St. Patrick's day with GREEN four leaf clover pancakes and GREEN milk. Caleb thought it was so cool that they were all GREEN yet tasted the same :) Caleb had a conversation with papa the night before about St. Patrick's Day and papa mentioned that you needed to wear GREEN so you wouldn't get pinched. Well Caleb did not forget this, he usually stays in his jammies for quite a while but as soon as he woke up he told me that I needed to hurry and help him get into something GREEN so he wouldn't get pinched. We had to take Bailey for her 18 month check up after breakfast. She is doing well and was SO SO good for her shots! 21 lbs in the 6% and 31 1/2 inches long in the 47%. We spent the rest of the day playing. I did a little treasure hunt for the kids and we colored some St. Patrick's Day coloring pages. We then headed to my parents for the annual St. Patrick' s Dinner. I look forward to this every year. Yummy!! We have the traditional corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, cornbread along with some Apple Beer and lets not forget the traditional Mint Ice Cream Pie. The corn beef tasted extra good this year. Too bad we only have it once a year. Thanks Mom and Dad for having us all over. Hope you all had a HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you had a great day. Love the breakfast!!
How fun! I love St. Patrick's Day. My mom used to tell us that leprechauns made messes around the house and that when they saw us coming we scared the poop out of them (she would leave green jelly belly's everywhere). Ha Ha Anyway, I also have to comment that Bailey and Ryder weigh the same! Only 11 months difference ... Ryder is only 27.5 inches... my little tank. :)
It was really great to be together as family. It's a fun tradition. We had green pancakes, too. I can just hear Caleb in the morning asking to get green on, so cute.
Post a Comment