Thursday, March 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom!
My wonderful mother had a birthday last Friday on the 20th. My mom has Fridays off so my sister and I decided to take advantage of it and take her out to lunch up at the Cheesecake Factory. My sister-in-law Jamie was able to come along also. It was a little hectic with the kids but it was still an enjoyable time. We will try to forget about Bailey's all out tantrum on the way home (Sorry about that Mom and Steph...lol). Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. Man it is good!!! It was really fun to be able to take my mom there for the first time. We were all stuffed but we all got cheesecakes to go. I got the Adams Peanut Butter Chocolate Ripple Cheesecake, yummy!! It was a beautiful day and was a lot of fun to be with my sisters and mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do, you are the best!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! Love ya!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I still haven't made it to the Cheescake factory here can you believe it? I love it though! ps. if you talk to lil' tell her she forgot to invite me to her new private blog...I'm missing the montoyas :)
Also I wanted to let you know.. I've been pretty busy with my new Urban Botanic Business and haven't had any free time open up to offer these AWESOME benefits to my friends. Now I have some open dates (Friday and Saturday Nights) all in April that I am wanting to book up and wanted to see if you wanted to be one of the first to have a party with me.(u and lillian could CO-HOST..it'd be a blast)
As a hostess ALL u have to do is provide me a guest list (I send the invites) and make reminder calls..it's easy and the parties are SHORT and FUN.... No pressure, just a fun time w/ girls sitting around smelling YUMMMMMMY THINGS!
And you can earn SOME GREAT products FREE AND DiScOuNteD...(cash to spend and lots of 50% off items of your choice).. it's a good time. Let me know what date would work best for you, and if you BOOK NOW I will throw in an EXTRA Incentive of your choice....either extra speding credit for free, or a pedicure/bath/body trio set or a free oil of your choice. (I'm sweetening the deal) :)
let me know asap so we can get goin' on planning a fun girls night! Plus I SERIOUSLY MISS U GIRLS and wanna see you. it'd be great
natasha
I never realized our mom's b-days are so close together. Happy B-day Bonnie! My mom's is this Sunday ... it's the BIG 50 ... haha
How fun!! Still wondering why I wasn't invited :( Wish I could've been there - for the cheesecake, not particulary Mom's b-day. Ha ha - just kidding of course :)
Happy Birthday Bonnie!
Man, I miss you guys! I wish we were there so we could all hang out and let the kids play and we could go shoe shopping and eat cheesecake. I am moving a few hours closer to Utah though. Come visit us in Omaha, Nebraska!
It was a lot of fun taking Mom there. I thought the waiter did a great job catering to the kids (we definitely were outnumbered!) Wish you were closer too, Tam. And we missed you Heather. Anyway, hope to do it again soon! Shanyn, I will make it to Omaha. I would love to share a day of shopping and cheesecake eating with you!
Post a Comment