Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a Dinosaurumpus....

Shake, Shake, Shudder, Shudder, near the sludgy old swap, the dinosaurs are coming get ready to romp. This is such a cute book and one of Caleb's favorite. We checked it out at the library a couple weeks ago and it was read several times a day. I knew that Caleb would not ever want to return it so I ordered his own copy. He was so excited! I made up a little "chant" or "tune" to read this and Caleb has 98% of the book memorized so he chants right along with me. In fact, as I am writing this he is "reading" it to Bailey. We love this book!



3 comments:

Craig Smith said...

That's so funny - my boys love this book too. We have checked it out from the library more times than I can count. I should have just bought it too :) Fun to see them loving the same stuff! You should also try Trouble at the Dinosaur Cafe by Brian Moses. I bet Caleb would love it too.

Erica said...

Thanks Tam, I will try to see if the library has that one. That is so funny cause I posted this thinking your boys would love it, should have figured :)

stephanie said...

I adore children's books. I read them for myself---not just for my kids. Last week was Dr. Suess's Birthday and Madelyn's class celebrated with different activities each day. On Wednesday I went to the class and read two of my favorite picture books. Loved doing it. Thanks for the tip about this book.