We have been LOVING this weather!!! Every chance we get, we got to the park to play. The kids have been in heaven. Last year Bailey enjoyed the park by sitting on a blanket and watching, this year she is having a ball on the slides and swings. And as the picture shows below, getting down and dirty. I can't wait for the rest of Spring and Summer with these two little ones! I can tell we will be having many fun adventures out in the sun.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love watching kids play in the park. Sunshine is a good thing.
What's up Thomas Royer!
It was good to see you guys in the mall the other day. I can't tell you but I was with a client when I was there, so I couldn't talk much. I'll see you at the reunion!
Stan
How cute. I didnt even see some of your posts. Youll have to send me some pics from that day, if you have any more. :)
Post a Comment