Waking up to snow was actually kinda fun on Valentine's Day. A good day to stay in and snuggle. It was Tommy's day to sleep in so I got up with the kids and decorated the house with 100 hearts, each with a reason of why I love Tommy, and some balloons. The kids were so excited to see the house decorated and to get their cards and candy boxes. Caleb kept thanking us and wishing us a "Happy Balentine's" over and over and over and......
I then made some homemade doughnuts to go along with our chocolate covered strawberries. Both very nummy! We ate with the kids by candlelight. Caleb was so excited to be eating chocolate for breakfast.
After breakfast Caleb helped me make a Better than Sex cake for dessert later that night. The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, playing, and visitors bringing cards and goodies. We got a heart-shaped pizza for dinner and settled in to watch the All-Star basketball competitions. It was so fun to have Valentines on a weekend and to spend the whole weekend celebrating it!! Thanks for a great weekend honey and thank you Caleb and Bailey for making it such a fun day too! I love you guys all so so so much more!!!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great V-day. How fun!!
SO cute! Looks like you guys had fun. SO when did you decide to become Betty Crocker. Man - you need to live closer so I can sample all your hard work :)
OMG! Erica seriously you are so dang creative! All your ideas were so cute...your gonna have to teach me some of your tricks. Especially your "better than sex" cake! I wanna try some of that! LOL... Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment