
I realize for some this means nothing, for others you could care less but for some.....oh yes, it just keeps getting better and better. We will no longer have to wait for our Cali trips or for our Saint George trips. A 10 minute drive to American Fork come fall and this to can be yours. There is also a location in Draper opening. Welcome to Utah County In N Out.

5 comments:
Yay! I heard about this the other day as well, It is good news, although I loved how it was out of town, that way it was a treat to look forward to when going on vacation. Thank goodness Winchells isnt here anymore, I still have one place!! :)
I know, but oh I wish Winchell's was still here.
Noway!!! One in AF too! I heard roomers A LONG time ago a bout the one if AF but haven't heard the finalized announcement yet! I heard the draper one though! I'm just as excited as you are.. even more excited for the t-shirts with UTAH on them and not Cali or Vegas! haha!
I didn't even think about the t-shirts. I agree with Erica, I wish Winchell's was still here. Are you talking about Chadders in A.F.?
No. In N Out is coming to AF, as well as Draper. Chadders will be history.
Post a Comment