We decided to start our Valentine's celebration on Friday. Caleb and I spent the afternoon making chocolate covered strawberries to have for part of our breakfast on Valentine's Day. Caleb was so excited to be combining two of his favorites things into one creation. He dipped a strawberry, then dipped his own finger in the chocolate, a strawberry, a finger. Gotta love kids and there "need" for chocolate. They turned out great! I think this will become a new tradition.
Then on Friday night my parents came over to watch the kids while Tommy and I went out to dinner and a movie. We had such an awesome night!

We went to one of our favorite restaurants in Salt Lake, Joe's Crab Shack. Yummy! We then got some shakes and went and saw Paul Blort: Mall Cop. So freaking funny!! We laughed so hard together. We love Kevin James! I just see his face and laugh. We had an awesome time out together. When we got home, Tommy surprised me with some new massage oils and a cool granite massage ball. I love you so much honey! You are an incredible husband and an amazing father. I am so lucky to have you and to have married my best friend! Thanks for all the love and pampering! A great start to our Valentine's weekend. 
No comments:
Post a Comment