Those snickerdoodles look so good. I haven't made them for awhile.
(P.S. I made playdoh a couple weeks back after you posted. My kids have played with it umpteen times since. It has been great. I need to make a new batch because the first batch is getting old now. You're a great mom, thanks for reminding me what magic can be made in the kitchen!)
4 comments:
You are such a good mom Erica! I try to keep my kiddos out of the kitchen. If only I could be so nice!
Geez, you make lots of treats! When are we going to get some of the fruits of your labors? Glad you are having things to do while its cold outside.
Those snickerdoodles look so good. I haven't made them for awhile.
(P.S. I made playdoh a couple weeks back after you posted. My kids have played with it umpteen times since. It has been great. I need to make a new batch because the first batch is getting old now. You're a great mom, thanks for reminding me what magic can be made in the kitchen!)
mmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment