You are so creative, I remember doing all of this fun stuff- its been years though, mike hate halloween. I wish I had more time to do all of that stuff, luckily Mikey is still young so I have next year to get into it more.
So who's eating all this yummy stuff? - that's what I want to know. It would be dangerous to have all that baked stuff in my house :) Wish I was closer so I could help you eat it. Everything was so cute BTW!!!
Ok, you are seriously so totally creative! I need to hire you to cater for a Halloween party for us! I think you get my vote for Mom of the Year! You win!
6 comments:
You seriously go above and beyond the call of duty with Halloween. You are amazing! I bet your kids think you are the best. Which you are of course!
You are so creative, I remember doing all of this fun stuff- its been years though, mike hate halloween. I wish I had more time to do all of that stuff, luckily Mikey is still young so I have next year to get into it more.
Way to much for this holiday. Glad you guys have so much fun
So who's eating all this yummy stuff? - that's what I want to know. It would be dangerous to have all that baked stuff in my house :) Wish I was closer so I could help you eat it. Everything was so cute BTW!!!
wow, erica. very impressive. my kids are lucky if we decorate cookies. carvings pumpkins this year was pushing it for me.:)
Ok, you are seriously so totally creative! I need to hire you to cater for a Halloween party for us! I think you get my vote for Mom of the Year! You win!
Post a Comment