Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Changing Seasons

I love Fall!! October and November are my favorite months of the year.

The leaves start changing, you can feel the air starting to get cool and crisp, football season,
pumpkins start popping up everywhere, the scents of cinnamon and pumpkin spice and my all time favorite....
Great Harvest pumpkin chocolate chip bread or Kneaders pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Can we say yummy!!! Tommy brought me home a loaf of the bread on Friday and it barely lasted until Monday morning (Bailey is a huge fan as well). Halloween is around the corner, then thanksgiving, then Christmas. Ahhh, I love this time of year!!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

All I can say is Amen sister! I love Fall too! Unfortunately it hasn't shown up yet, summer wants to hang around a little too long in my opinion. I can't wait for the cooler weather this weekend.

ellemenopii said...

Me too! Me too! Me too! Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. But we don't get all the cool stuff you get in Utah. We just don't get 100 degree days anymore. Which I am very grateful for! We don't get the leaves changing until Nov. or Dec. and it isn't as dramatic as it is in Utah. We don't have Great Harvest or Kneaders, either. :( Texas sucks!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I love love love this time of year also! I have already prepared my shelves with pumpkin fillings, chocolate chips and mixes for yummy pumpkin bread, muffins and pies. Too bad mikes not a big pumpkin fan, more for Mikey and I.

joywinn said...

I love fall, too. My favorite season, for sure. I just love your blog, Erica! It is just so cute.

Your sweet kids are just beautiful, Erica. I love that slide show! I can't believe it has already been a year! I love the idea that you had with putting a note next to them for every month. I wish I would have done that with Logan.

ellemenopii said...

Tag! You're it!