Tommy LOVES Halloween and Caleb is following suit. I too have grown to love the holiday. Each year I start the month off early by making special Halloween desserts and meals. Caleb and I made these Monster Frankenstein Toe cookies yesterday. He thought they were so cool. I had lots of fun making them with him.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love that! What did you use for the toe nails? So fun! I can't wait until Xander is at the age to do stuff like that. Are they sugar cookies?
Oh my cuteness! You are so clever. My kids would love this.
OOOOOHHHH, scary! How fun! I also love Halloween activities, they are so much fun for the kids. I wish we could do another adult Halloween party, that was a blast! Maybe next year if things aren't so busy.
Shannon-
Yes they are sugar cookies and I just used almonds and dyed them red.
And yes Jamie, we need to do another party. That was so much fun!!!
Very cool. I love Halloween themed foods. I'll be making Mummy Calzones soon for the kids---they love them each year. The adult Halloween parties have been so fun.
Looks like fun! I cant wait for all of our halloween parties in the next few weeks. This is my favorite holiday too!
Hello!! Post the recipe so we can all try those out - my boys would LOVE it!! I'm looking for more holiday things to do with them these next few weeks....Halloween is so fun :)
Post a Comment