We carved our Pumpkins on Monday night. Caleb was so excited and Bailey enjoyed walking around with her little pumpkin in hand. Caleb has been coutning down until Halloween and trick or treating, he is a little excited this year.
Your pumpkins are awesome! Good job! Alan and Hannah carved one out for achievement days...they carved out Sponge Bob. It has caved in on itself now...just didn't make it in time for Halloween.
Love your pumpkins! We didn't do anything this year...until the night before Halloween, Tracy informs me that there is a contest at work. He went and got a really cool pumpkin- called a fairy tale pumpkin and did some cool carvings in it and he won! I will post some pics of it on my blog. I love that you guys carved your pumpkins this year....we need to be cool like that. Someday.
2 comments:
Your pumpkins are awesome! Good job! Alan and Hannah carved one out for achievement days...they carved out Sponge Bob. It has caved in on itself now...just didn't make it in time for Halloween.
Love your pumpkins! We didn't do anything this year...until the night before Halloween, Tracy informs me that there is a contest at work. He went and got a really cool pumpkin- called a fairy tale pumpkin and did some cool carvings in it and he won! I will post some pics of it on my blog.
I love that you guys carved your pumpkins this year....we need to be cool like that. Someday.
Post a Comment