Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah...Go Cougars!


We are getting so excited for the football season to start but I think Caleb is showing a little more excitement than all of us. While out at the mall on Friday he saw all the BYU gear and started running around the store pointing everything out to me and yelling "Mommy look at the Y stuff, look at all this Y stuff". He then asked if we could buy it and I said, "Maybe for your birthday". Well that translated to him calling my mom and telling her that she needed to buy him some BYU stuff for his birthday, very subtle. Then today in sacrament meeting Tommy had a BYU tie tack on and Caleb was wanting to play with, so I then drew a Y on his magna doodle to distract him and that errupted him into chanting the rah, rah, rah, rah, rah go cougars (with the hand motions and all) in the middle of church. What can we say??? Go Cougars!!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

That's our boy---way to go, Caleb!

Craig Smith said...

Right on Caleb!!! That's awesome! We are excited for the season too!!!

Leo said...

that is so funny and cute. we really need to get together sometime before this summer ends!

The Framptons said...

That is hilarious. I think your family are the biggest cougar fans ever!

Leo said...

julie & i went to play tennis last night. we were wondering where our water girl was?? ha ha. it's the first time i've seen her in two years. anyways-- we want to get together for lunch or dinner. let me know what works for you. it will probably have to be when we get back from our trip...unless you can do lunch on monday.

joywinn said...

Erica! I just happened onto your blog by accident, and I'm so glad that I did! It is so good to "see" you and your adorable little family. You are just so beautiful. I've missed you guys! If you get a chance to visit, my blog is www.winnhaven.blogspot.com

Love ya!
Joy