Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PlayDoh Fun


This is out of order but I forgot to post this. Last week I went over to my mom's to hang out with the kids and my mom brought out her homemade playdoh. Oh boy, did Caleb have fun!! I never knew playdoh could be so fun and entertaining as it was that day. Grandma had Caleb laughing hysterically as she helped Caleb put his feet and hands into the dough. But it got uncontrollably funny to him when Grandma decided to make snowmen and then sing "Once there was a snowman, snowman..." and let Caleb smash the snowmen when we got to "in the snow it melted, melted...". Caleb thought this was so funny! Caleb LOVED smashing the snowmen and thought it even funnier when Grandma started to make snowmen with dreds and bunny ears. He had such a fun day playing with Grandmas playdoh, I will now have to make a batch of my own. It was so fun to see him laughing and having such a good time. Thanks for a fun day Mom/Grandma!!! (Of course after this one picture my camera died so I was unable to take a video clip of the fun).

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I loved homemade playdoh. Mom, you always made the best!