Monday, July 21, 2008
Park City
Tommy's mom is in town so we took the opportunity to go up to Park City and spend some time together. Tommy's sister Shanna has a timeshare at the Westgate Resort in the Canyons so we all went up and spent the weekend up there. It was a very nice resort! (I now want a steam shower). I love going up to Park City, it is so beautiful!!! We got the late afternoon thunderstorms but it actually made it quite pleasant. We spent the time swimming, playing ping pong, eating and shopping. Caleb had a blast with all his cousins. It was a quick trip but it was so relaxing.
The Views from our balcony

Swimming with Grandma and cousin "Timfey"
Bailey enjoyed "playing" in the jetted tub
Caleb LOVED watching all the birdies. So much, that I ended up serving him his breakfast on the balcony because he could not stop watching them long enough to come in and eat.

Caleb decided to pull out an ottoman in one of the stores, kick off his shoes and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I miss Park City...I miss the mountains...Oh well. The kids look so big :) We miss ya.
What a nice escape. (By the way I love the new blog backgrounds...very cool.)
Post a Comment