Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Party Time

I say this every year but the time goes by so fast and I can not believe my little guy is turning 6 and will be starting 1st grade this fall. I love this little guy so much, he has such a sensitive heart and is such a smart little guy. He amazes me daily. He is my little cuddler and I love that he will still curl up and snuggle with me.

Caleb was so excited for his brithday this year since his cousins from Texas would be here. He wanted a Star Wars theme. I was so busy the month of July that I wasn't able to pull of everything that I wanted too but it still turned out great and he loved it! We celebrated on Saturday the 23rd this year since Monday was a "holiday". Caleb once again wanted to swim at his grandmas and that was fine with me, it's always hot out and it is easy. Caleb had so much fun with everyone that came and we are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends who always support us.



No comments: