Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm a Preschooler...

My little spit fire started preschool today. She was so so excited! She has had her new shoes and new outfit laid out for a few days now. She has been ready to start school since brother started kindergarten last year. She has been anxiously awaiting her turn. We enrolled her in Brilliant Beginnings with Miss Morgan. The same preschool Caleb attended. I would not have sent her anywhere else!!! Bailey started the week after Caleb so it was nice to have a few days to get adjusted before throwing Bailey into the morning grind as well. Both kids start at 9:15 so we are not as rushed in the mornings this year which hopefully will be nice. Bailey was singing the whole way to school and saying how excited she was. She had no hesitation walking right into class and sitting down. It was weird walking away and not having any kids. I could not wait to pick her up a few hours later and hear about her first day. She had a great day! She loved it! No surprise. My baby is officially grown up. She couldn't wait to tell brother and daddy about her first day. We went out to Costa Vida to celebrate. Love you Bay!

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Wahoo!! She is just a doll! So glad that I get to see her excitement every time they get out of class. Man, they are just growing up too fast. I still CANNOT believe Caleb is in 1st! I remember the day he was born, I swear it doesnt seem that long ago!!