Saturday, May 28, 2011
Mother's Day Program
On the Friday before Mother's Day, Caleb's kindergarten class had a Mother's Day program. He was so excited for me to come and I was quite excited myself. It was so cute! The kids sang a song to us called "Little Pearlie Shells." It was adorable! Then each child was called up one at a time to get the present they made an bring it to us mother's. The necklaces that they made and wore during their song were then placed on each of our necks. I opened my gift which Caleb was so excited to give me. It was a plate that he decorated. I still remember doing the same thing for my mom in kindergarten. He did such a great job on it and the wrapping paper was just as cute!We then enjoyed banana splits together. Bailey was so happy to be their with us as well. It was a great start to the Mother's Day weekend. On Sunday the kids and Tommy made me breakfast. We then all got in a nap together after church, which was the best. We then headed to my parents for a BBQ. The guys always do such a good job with the food. It was a such a nice relaxing day! I was treated so well by my little family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love my plates, and clay bowls, paper flowers, bookmarks (got one of those this year) and all the handmade gifts from the kids!
Post a Comment