We have been wanting to make some changes in our place and well I got tired of putting it off, so in mid April we repainted our red wall to a yellow. Took off all our kitchen cabinets and painted them white and put new hardware on them and spray painted the light fixture in the kitchen black. I love the way it looks now and how much it has opened things up. I am still in the process of making new pillow covers in blues and yellows for our couches. I am also going to repaint our front room and hallway a light gray and I am going to stencil one of the walls. I also will be painting and antiquing the computer desk a blue shade. I have been changing out art work and making other little changes around the house too. I will post more pictures down the road. It definitely took some time but we love our new kitchen. And I totally forgot to take a before of the kitchen cabinets so i found a very old picture that shows the color a little bit.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cabinet color before
5 comments:
Isn't it amazing what a little color will do to a room? I love the color scheme, very bright and I'm sure makes walking into the room every day a delight :) We are in the process of doing the same thing, I started painted back in March and still working on some changes, We went the opposite direction though, Black and Grey.. :) Cant wait to see all the finished projects.
Looks great Erica! We need to come see in person.
i like i like!
Change is fun, change is good. Looks nice. Hope to see it soon in person.
that looks great!
Post a Comment