Sunday, May 29, 2011
Field Trip To Thanksgiving Point Farm
It has been so fun being a room mom in Caleb's class this year. I have loved being in the classroom and helping with activities and parties and watching Caleb interact with his classmates and friends. On Friday May 20th we headed up to the Thanksgiving Point Farms for a field trip. It had been rainy all week and was to rain Friday as well. We were prepared with umbrellas but we lucked out, it was overcast but held up until about five minutes after we left. It poured after that. Thank you mother nature for holding the rain back long enough to enjoy our day. Caleb was so excited to have me riding the bus with him and being with him throughout the day. We split up into groups and rotated through different stations. We learned about some of the animals and what they eat, what they are used for, etc. We then enjoyed a wagon ride, followed by visitng all the animals and feeding them. It was a lot of fun and the kids were all so well behaved in our group. I love you Caleb and am so glad that I was able to be with you on this special day!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pretty picture of the foal. Glad you could help in Caleb's class. I'm looking forward to helping in Josie's k-class next year.
Post a Comment