Saturday, May 28, 2011
Dying Eggs/Egging Neighbors
I found a really cute idea to print off a page that read "You've Been Egged" (we added by the Royer's) and leave candy filled eggs on the lawn or porch of friends and neighbors. I went out with the kids and bought a ton of plastic eggs and candy and we filled them up and ran around to 7 different houses. The kids had a BLAST leaving this on doorstops, knocking and running. I think it will be a new tradition. Later on in the week our friends invited us over to have chips and dips and dye Easter eggs. The kids had so much fun! Bailey was more anxious to eat the eggs this year. They were barely able to dry before she was cracking in to them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun idea! Lucky friends :)
glad to catch up on your life! can't wait until we get together.
Post a Comment