Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas Day
This year was one of the best Christmases yet. It was just perfect! The kids made it so magical!!! I know it sounds cheesy but it was just perfect at our house. Could not have asked for more. The kids "slept" in until about 7:45. Caleb immediately jumped out of bed and told us he heard Jingle Bells from Santa's reindeer. He was so excited! His excitement grew as he ran out to see that Santa had left them their own special bell with a note. We took our time opening gifts and letting the kids play with their new toys. We had to force them to open their last few gifts :) We ate breakfast together and showered before heading out to Shanna's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute kids...I Love the picture of Caleb showing his excitement over Ice Age! Soooo cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Love all the pics!!!
Post a Comment