Monday, December 7, 2009

Festival of Trees

It was that time of year again, on Friday my mom and I headed up to the Festival of Trees. I love going and look forward to it ever year. The kids are getting old enough now to REALLY enjoy it. It made it much more "magical" this year. Caleb remembered the scones and cinnamon rolls from last year and was very exciting to indulge again this year. I must admit that I look forward to that as well:) If there was a princess, barbie or anything "girlie" Bailey made sure to point it out and Caleb was just excited about it all but he especially liked the Grinch and Jack Skellington Tree. I was also very impressed with the gingerbread houses this year, they had some incredible ones. We had so much fun and I am always amazed at the talent and creativity that goes into these trees. They were amazing!

Claudia Naranjo's Tree
Jack Skellington's House
Wowsers!
From UP, isn't it cute?!?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That looked like so much fun. I'm sad I couldn't make it this year. It just didn't work out with Bryce still only at school for half the day. I'll try to catch it next year!

stephanie said...

Josie and I enjoyed it too. I'll post those pics soon. I saw Claudia's but didn't realize it was hers---I was looking for Gracie's specifically. I did find Gracie's. Glad you took those shots of Claudia's. I took pics of the Jack Skellington house thinking of you---and the really big castle. Maybe next year we can go together. Did Dad go up too? Looks like him behind Claud's tree.

Erica said...

Nope just mom and I. We saw Gracie's tree too, wondered if it was "the" gracie.