Kyle, Heather and Ethan will be spending Christmas at the happiest place on earth this year with Heather's family so we got together last night with them to exchange gifts and visit a bit before they leave. Bailey had Ethan and was so excited to watch him open his gift from her. We will miss you guys but have a blast and say hi to Mickey for us.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you are too good. i think i'll hire you next year to do my neighbor gifts! :) it was great catching up last week. we should do it again soon.
Those are so cute. Too bad I am not in the mood for baking this year or maybe I would give them a try. Maybe nest year.....
oh my goodness, those are the cutest reindeers EVER!!!
These were such a hit (thanks for the rejects.) Mike said the cake inside was perfectly moist and Josh gobbled the most of them.
OK, I need your secret on how to make your cake balls looks so perfect and round. Whenever I make them, they look like cake blobs. Hardly appetizing. LOL But not only did yours turn out perfect and round, you got them to look like reindeer AND put them on sticks! SECRETS, PLEASE! I must know how to perfect my balls! LOL
Post a Comment