We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent it in Utah this year with my family. This was only the second time in 8 years of marriage that we have been here in Utah for Thanksgiving. It was nice to be home and have time to just relax. We had dinner at my parents house with all of my siblings. Man the food was yummy!! We had an awesome turkey, fantastic potatoes, divine homemade rolls, incredible sweet potatoes, veggies and I had a lot of fun making homemade cranberry sauce and sausage cornbread stuffing. Can you tell I enjoyed the food??? :) Caleb had so much fun playing with his cousin Devan and Bailey, Ian and Josie were too cute literally running around in circles. We had lots of time to talk, laugh, play games, eat desserts and just relax. I am so grateful for all of my family!! I love you all so much!!! And I am so grateful for my little family. I have been blessed with an amazing husband and two wonderful kids. I have LOVED all of our little family time this weekend so far and feel so blessed and lucky!!!!
It has been so nice to have Tommy home! We are being spoiled :) Since we were actually in Utah this year we decided to try out good ole Black Friday. Thanks to my parents for keeping the kids overnight. Tommy and I got up around 5 and headed out. We had so much fun!! We got the kids completely done and everything we got was on sale, saved over $300 dollars.We got some great deals. It really was not that bad either. The biggest "wait" was at Walmart and even then we were in and out in 45 minutes. Loved being with my man! We all got naps in and then spent the rest of the evening putting up the tree and the rest of our decorations.
Saturday was spent relaxing and gearing up for the game of the year, BYU vs UTAH. And what a game it was. We beat Utah in overtime...26-23. Way to go Cougars!!! I love beating the Utes and thank you Max Hall for speaking your mind on the after show :) I had to watch the game at home unfortunately, still recovering but Caleb had a BLAST with Tommy and the rest of my family! Got to run down and the field after with daddy. You should have heard him tell me all about it. We start em young. :) Go Cougars!!!!!!!
Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys were able to spend Thanksgiving with your side. Im sure they loved having you there. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!! And what an INTENSE game that was.. Were you sick? Thats a bummer you couldnt go to the game!! Luckily it was on TV!! :) Loves
Thanksgiving was wonderful to share with you. So glad the Cougars won (I would've had personal guilt about attending the game---ha, ha.)
They have some awesome trees! I wanted that big playhouse they had up there.
Post a Comment