Saturday, November 14, 2009
Disney On Ice
I was lucky enough to take Bailey to see Disney On Ice Princess Classics yesterday afternoon. She was so excited, and so was I. She wanted to wear her Sleeping Beauty track suit, her princess shoes and her tutu. She looked so cute and if you can't tell by the pictures, she was SO excited to be at the princess show. She was such a good girl too. The show was great!!! They went through brief stories of all the princesses and then focused on Cinderella's story the last half. Bailey waved and yelled to all the princesses and was SUPER excited to see Snow White. We had such a great afternoon/evening together and it gave time for Tommy and Caleb to have fun together as well. I love you Princess, thanks for a magical night!!!!















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mommy/daughter dates and daddy/son dates are so much fun! It is so great to get one on one time with each of your kids. I'm glad you both had such a great time!
How cute!!! That looks like fun. She is getting so big and so cute!
I love all the magic that Disney brings---bet it was a great night.
Post a Comment