Monday, January 4, 2010
Rockin' New Year's
We had a wonderful New Year's. We spent the night at home with the kids. We had our usual chips and salsa, guacamole, sausage, cheeses and crackers. We played games with the kids and many rounds of Yahtzee. Caleb insisted on popping the string poppers every hour instead of all before bed. he was a little excited this year. We had the final "party" with the kids at 7:30. Once in bed Tommy and I watched a movie and rang in the New Year together. It was so relaxing and so fun. Much needed after the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 2010!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Some of our best New Year's parties have just been with our own little family. It looked very relaxing and fun. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Looks like it was a nice relaxing New Years for you guys.
I love playing Yahtzee---and it's easy for the kids. Sounds like it was a nice night.
That's an awesome New Years! We have discovered it's all about the kids. New Year's Eve is more for the singles, young couples with no kids and the older couples who have grown kids....they are the ones that can go out and do whatever it was we used to do that night....I can't even remember! LOL So glad you had a fun night! I think it is funner with the little kiddos anyway!
Post a Comment