Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Half Birthday's Rock

Caleb got to celebrate his half birthday today in preschool since his real birthday falls in July. He was so excited to bring in treat bags to share with his class. Miss Morgan gave him a Spiderman Activity Book and a cupcake bag filled with taffy. Yay for half birthdays!

5 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Happy half birthday Caleb!! Mine was always a half birthday too! They are the best

Craig Smith said...

Yay for Caleb! Okay Er - He looks just like you in this picture. It's a little freaky!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That's awesome they do that for the kids birthdays that are in the summer. Fun for Caleb!

stephanie said...

Alyssa will agree with the half birthday thing---so will my next one. Glad Josie and I could visit a bit. I agree with Tammy, Caleb is all you!!!

Leo said...

Ani had her half birthday last month too. She's also a July Birthday! I think she was confused. She was so excited and wanted a party with her friends too!Crazy girl.