Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Great Way To Spend The Day

My sweet sister, Stephanie invited me and the kids up to have lunch and play at the new water fountain park by her house. We went to the Blue Lemon Grill. It was SO good! I loved the cafe atmosphere and the food was so yummy! We shared a Turkey avocado sandwich on wheat and then split the raspberry vinaigrette salad. We also had sweet potato fries with THEE best dipping sauce and some hummus and bread. It was all so good! I will be going back, and soon. After lunch we headed to the Highland Park. They just put in a water area with fountains, etc. It was so cool and the kids LOVED it!! I wish Utah County had something like it. Steph and I got to visit while the kids got drenched. Caleb and Bailey were so excited to be with their cousins and Aunt "Stesanie". We headed to her house after for Popsicles and I got a tour of their basement, while the kids got some more cousin time. It was such a great day and we will need to do it again soon. Thanks so much Steph for such a fun and enjoyable afternoon.


Bailey, Aly and Josie
Having fun in the fountains
Gee, do you think he was having fun!!??

3 comments:

The Fam said...

How fun! They have tons of parks like that here in Kansas, glad they are getting some in UT! :)

Craig Smith said...

I wish I could've come. Sounds like a perfect, cool, day!

stephanie said...

It was a wonderful afternoon. Can't wait to do it again. (I'll be inviting you up soon, Jamie! And I wish I could invite you too, Tammy! What do you think, Heather, is Ethan ready to get his toes wet? Smile.)