Monday, August 10, 2009

Car Show

As part of the Lindon days that took place last week, they had a car show on Thursday night that we took the kids too. They both LOVE looking at cars. We were not sure how many cars would be there but we were surprised at how many were there. The kids had so much fun checking out all the cars. They were both walking around carrying their little play cars and would make comments like "Wow, Cool" (Bailey) and "Holy Crap" (mouth wide-open, Caleb). They had many people laughing with their interest in the cars. It was a fun thing to just quick take the kids too. Tommy and I had just as much fun checking the cars out :)
This was the "transformer" car. All the symbols and caps under the hood had the transformer icon. Caleb thought it was so cool.This car was sweet. It is the 2010 Charger.

3 comments:

The Fam said...

How fun! We go to car shows every weekend here. We love it, Ryder loves trying to touch all of the wheels, and Sprocket usually gets all the attention. :)

chingchong7 said...

Hey - glad I found ya! through Suzanne! What an adorable family you have! You look ggrreeaat btw! Live the Life Baby huh? :) I feel so cheezy when I say that.

Unknown said...

That 2010 car was the Camaro not the Charger.. Just sayin'